Our hand and wrist specialists at Catalyst Medical Group are recognized experts in the diagnosis and treatment of hand and wrist injuries and conditions.
Hand and wrist discomfort can stem from various causes, whether it's a condition that has developed gradually, such as carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis, or a recent injury from an accidental fall, such as a fracture or sprain.
In some cases, conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, caused by repetitive motions and pressure on the median nerve, can lead to severe pain in the fingers, thumb, hand, and forearm if not detected early.
The most common sources of hand and wrist pain are often related to long-standing conditions.
If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms of hand and wrist pain, it may be time to seek medical treatment from a specialist.
Symptoms of Hand & Wrist Pain:
- Increased hand and arm pain
- Finger joint pain when carrying, gripping, grasping, or twisting objects
- Swelling and discomfort in the hand or around the affected joint
- Changes in surrounding joints—increased mobility in adjacent joints may indicate hand and wrist issues
- Warmth or redness in the hand, palm, and fingers
- Hand numbness, tingling, or throbbing while resting or sleeping
- A sensation of grating or grinding in the affected joint, often caused by damaged cartilage
- Development of cysts on the end joints of your fingers due to conditions such as arthritis
At Catalyst Medical Group, we recognize that hand and wrist pain can disrupt your everyday activities.
To consult with one of our hand doctors at Lewiston Orthopedics, please request an appointment online or call (208) 743-3523.
Catalyst Medical Group in Lewiston, Idaho, offers walk-in care seven days a week with extended evening hours, providing quality, cost-effective treatment for unexpected injuries or illnesses.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Why Choose Catalyst Medical Group?
A part of Catalyst Medical Group, Lewiston Orthopedics is the region's most preferred orthopedic practice. Our specialty-trained doctors are proud to serve our community and provide experienced and compassionate orthopedic treatments to patients through our offices in Lewiston, Moscow, and Dayton. Our board-certified hand and wrist surgeons, Dr. Steven Boyea and Dr. DeWayne Weaver, have completed additional training specifically in the hand and wrist. With this advanced training, our specialists have the experience and expertise to assess, diagnose, and treat your hand and wrist conditions individually to your needs.
To consult with one of our hand and wrist surgeons at Lewiston Orthopedics, please request an appointment online or call (208) 743-3523.