Keeping our community healthy is a purpose we all share at Catalyst Medical Group. We aim to be the best part of our patients’ journeys to wellness, and that goal drives us to deliver an exceptional experience for everyone who comes to us in search of great care. To be a member of our team is to play a big part in our community’s health, strength, and future.
At Catalyst Medical Group, we love our community, and we take patient care seriously. We are locally owned by healthcare providers who live in the Lewis-Clark Valley. This vital structure ensures that we can best control our standards of care. Because we are all right here, we know what our patients need, what our providers need, and what our whole team needs to do what they do best every day.
Catalyst Medical Group is where patients are treated like family, and so is our team. We are built on caring for our neighbors and friends, and that can only happen because we take care of each other. We work as a team to help our patients and each other every day, and we commit ourselves to making sure every member of our team can thrive and grow.
In addition to cultivating an environment of collaboration and learning, we also offer team members the following benefits.
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance plans that include coverage for medical, dental, and vision.
- Life insurance: Life insurance can offer peace of mind, and we offer this option for full-time team members.
- Retirement: To help you save for the future, we offer a 401(k).
- Paid time off: Employees receive paid time off to take for vacation and sick or personal days.
- Paid holidays: We cover major paid holidays, where our offices are closed, so you can count on time with loved ones.
- Hours: Most positions are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some departments offering flexible schedules as well as weekend hours.
At Catalyst Medical Group, we know that our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional care to our patients. It's for this reason that we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care.
Browse our available positions below.